Sunday, October 25, 2015

Sunday Evening Post ^^

Would you glance through this post when you have a moment? ^^ :P hehe 
Well, Happy Sunday Evening Everyone! I feel so refreshed after a beautiful Sunday. Ever feel like Monday comes crazy quick? Sometimes the weekend countdown starts for me before I am even in bed on Sunday night. However, the name of the day of the week should not dictate our attitudes :P
Anyways, the fact that I haven’t blogged has been hanging over my head lately. Not for anybody’s sake but my own. I love the self inflicted pressure I have had with writing regularly… and the fact that I have been slacking makes me disappointed in myself. After all, in my heart I am a blabla writer, and though I will never make a sense from my ramblings, it is important for me to let the inspiration of the moment flow. Today morning I was chatting with young friend of mine, and he said, ‘I didn’t see any updates from you on your blog.’ 
‘Hammer of inspiration should strike first on my head to squeeze the juice of brain…’ I replied.
Paper vase^^
And immediately he wrote, “Then I will pray god to give you a hard blow on your head by the hammer of inspiration, so that you will write.” Haha I truly receive a hard blow on my head by that inspired hammer, so I am scribbling it :P…
You know lately, I have allowed another inspiration take over and snatch much of my free time. As, I have been interested in making useful household things from waste materials. Since I was a young girl, being blessed by the apprenticeship of my creative aunt is an incredible opportunity that I learnt many creative arts. I am taking full advantage of it now. In the last few days I have been able to practice, learn in a new way which has been invaluably taught by my aunt. The most beautiful things I learnt from her were making teddy bear and puppies… I never liked teddy bear and dogs so I neglected to make it. This winter I am gonna try it once, since I am in love with new soul (stray puppies)… After all I need a sewing machine (selai machine :P). I don’t want to hurt my fingers by that creepy crazy sharp needle, piercing. I am scared of needles.
I have brought few decorations made out of waste materials. Have a glace through my photos and enjoy 
Wall decoration with waste materials :) ^^
 It’s already end of October and winter is around the corner of my home. I need to vigorously prepare to welcome glorious chilly winter. I have already activated my seasonal hobbies, knitting! Someone stated last year saying that knitting is also an art of meditation. Yes I am going to meditate now haha. I have already completed a pair of socks for me  :P and currently I am knitting scarf for my friend who lives mile away from me… I hope you will love it once it reaches you dear, ahh heart to heart connection ;)
 This year my inspirational level in knitting has dwindled. Is that I became too lazy?? Or am I encircled with plentiful responsibilities? Both gonna be the possible answers haha…
Let me elaborate on me being lazy this days:
These days one of the greatest love stories of all time is my affair with food. And that’s saying something because I am a truly hopeless romantic.
 But the most hopeless thing about me? I simply cannot eat something that I am not craving for. But whatever I swallow, I need to be craving it, and I eat a lot.
mome made pasta ;) ^^
 That’s why when festival of good over evils came along the way, my tummy told me where I wanted to go before my head could even wrap around the options. I wanted something rich, something to truly celebrate the occasion and to me, there is no better celebration than the party in my mouth :P Haha  And I was certainly not disappointed on this special dasain. My mouth got hell of party to taste all kind of food that I have craved for (Pizza and momo(dumbling)) . So,my dasara(festival of good over evils) have been the most memorable one.
Sinking car in the muddy road, clearing boulders on the way, experienced my heart and lungs  just under the epiglottis was just hell; beside that exploring Trogsa town was fun day. We ordered pizza and wet up to see my brother who is studying there in Sherabling HSS and I did shopping for him… Had lunch together and we rushed back to Samcholing exactly at 4:30 PM. Yesterday, I was like all religious minded woman; I had prayed emotionally, devotionally, chanting bazaguru on that creepy road. Ill-disciplined road have nearly taken our lives. Its muddy and vulnerable. Thank God!!
Friends corner^^CharmOf Oct^^ Season of avian life ;)
 No worries, am safe fit and fine. Jumping in fact :P  end of October is beautiful and its a great time to observe backyard songbirds in the Samcholing valley.   Best of all, the cool, sunny weather of October energize these songbirds, making them more active and conspicuous.  So it does enhance the experience of birders, drawn outside to enjoy the pleasant weather and reward with a wonderful diversity of avian life.

 I thought of describing these photos separately but due to time constrained I couldn’t but I am no mean. I am sharing you whole of my photos here and I have dasara share for you as well :P. So be encouraged today; in whatever goals you have set or challenge you are facing. You may feel totally ill qualified, as a child would feel, and yet God says “go” and he will guide you. More than that, he will put his words into your mouth.
I am going to take up this little love of mine once more. I think it will be good motivation for me to post little things here and there on my blog. Hehe enjoy and have fun...

Dasain: festival of good over evils!! ;)

Treat from girls hostel ;)

Soul mate :P 
My Family ^^ winkwink!
My LOve :P ^^



No comments: