Friday, March 13, 2015

Most Wonderful Gift...

Dear maam Rima,
Ahhh! I lost my smile :P :)
Finally I could collect the most awaited parcel from you. It took more than two months to reach me. I am very sorry that I couldn't collect on time. Besides white quilt has become kind off brown, everything was safe la. You know as soon as I got the parcel, I removed the quilt from its wrappings...and I enjoyed reading the first page and sharing it with my buddies here at school was fun…
I admired the gift that you have sent me. I am glad. Truly, no one have gifted me the book, today I felt myself awesome to receive this wonderful gift.
2015, is declared as the National reading year, to commemorate the 60th Birth anniversary of our Fourth King. I am sure that ‘The Rainbow Troops’ will help me get off to a good start of National Reading Year. Truly, I haven’t read any book this year. God bless Mam Rima, for being kind enough to send me this book. Thanks a ton for the short letter but sweet... I appreciate your thoughtfulness, encouragement, and support.

Every flip of page will reminds me of you and our friendship. Thank you so much… Thank you for the present! It certainly was nice to be remembered you forever ;)
LOads of love ;) 

No comments: