Tuesday, December 02, 2014

Blessed to be with you all.



I hope you all had wonderful and blessed days.  I had a fun, cold gloomy weekend with my parents and had a great time.  I felt so grateful for all the love that surrounds me.
I know I missed a few days in my grateful posts along the way, but I did think of something each day even if I didn't get a chance to write it down.  It was a great exercise in counting many blessings in my life and I was drive away by my hobby (Knitting). So, I am not able to drop into my little space. :P

And now on to start!   Yesterday at Mass I was thinking about just how grateful I am for the time leading up with my parents. My parents visited me a week long ago. I ordered my mom to buy something, that’s hush-hush lol.  She did shopping for me and I liked all the stuffs she brought to me… ;)

My parents with Yanchen ;) <3
The show of appreciation is long overdue.  My parents are the best parents one could ever be blessed with.  I appreciate my parents more and more.  Words cannot describe the love I have for them.  My parents don’t need gifts to feel appreciated.  I know when I express my feelings for them, which are a present that not enough money in the world could buy. I would be lying if I ever said I am NOT the apple of my father’s eye.  I am Daddy’s Little Girl, forever… Okay okay, arousal of self boasting: P.Anyways, a few months ago I decided that I wanted to get away from nagging mom to buy me something, but my craziness didn’t allow me. You know, Samcholing is very remote place. It’s already winter here, it’s very cold and in fact I have only a pair of boots. So, that was the only reason, why I nagged my mom :P.
Now that I am all grown up, sometimes it is hard for my parents to accept that I am an adult.  In their eyes, I will always be that curious child who would act innocent.  I will always be that little girl who wanted piggy-bag, not wanting to eat food while going to school. Mom, preparing noodles for me, that’s beautiful. I will always be their little girl, though I am already old L

As the years passes by, I slowly have to deal with the realization that my parents are not immortal.  I wish they were and if I knew how to make them live forever, I would.  I don’t think it is possible for them to truly know how much I love them and how much I appreciate what they have done for me.  I try to treasure every moment I have with them and hold onto these wonderful memories I have of them. Eww! am I emotional? :P
Nope :P L
Final message to my parents: I cannot thank you enough for giving me this life.  Without you, I would not be who I am today.  Without your sacrifices, I would not be successful.  Without you, I would be nothing.  Thank you baba-mummy.
Okay,
I hope you all have a blessed beginning December… Enjoy closing stage of twenty-fourteen and prepare for next year. Twenty-Fifteen is going to be a blessing for every one of us. So, be happy and farewell December with your warm open heart and wide smile. ;)
Bye till next time

Have a nice day ahead :)


No comments: