Friday, October 31, 2014

Unblogged hobbies ;)

Life without a hobby is like food without the salt. It is a hobby which makes living interesting. It is a pursuit outside one’s regular work. A hobby gives one joy and pleasure; one does not get tired of it. It is a pastime, relaxation and leisure
Yesterday maam Yeshi snaped my house garden and tagged me.
Today I am inspired by two people to update my blog on unblogged hobby, Maam Yeshi lhamo and my blog reader Samten sir. Thank you both for your great memento.
There are many hobbies I have:  like cooking, painting, knitting, gardening, stamps collecting, photography, reading, sewing, pet care, coin collecting, playing games, travelling, blogging, etc. My favorite hobbies are gardening, playing and knitting.

Resting after immense work in the garden :P
:P grasses seems taller than me.
Gardening gives me immense pleasure. When I saw seed sown by me growing into beautiful plants and blooming flowers, it gives me a great sense of fulfillment. I enjoy tendering my plants and watering my garden every day. It gives me satisfaction and helps in keeping myself active and busy. I grow flowers and vegetables in my garden. The joy of witnessing blooming flowers and leaves fills my heart with a sense of achievement and realizing the fact that the work of my own hands is bearing fruit definitely gives me pleasure.
Another hobby which I pursue is playing games. There are a number of games I loved to choose from but I find chess the best and most fascinating.
My chess board. At homie ;)

Despite of my eight hours of school and burdens of bookwork, I always manage to get leisure time for myself. After completing watering the flower, in the evening I play chess with my friend. Sometimes when no one is ready to play then I play chess alone from both the sides. It is always interesting as well as difficult to play against myself. It is really a game that can help in mental exercising. It is an indoor game which I enjoy with biscuits and tea. I also play chess on my computer but most of the times I play it on cardboard. Playing chess keeps me mentally fit.:P You know during my college days during my friend’s birthday, I always used to buy them a chess board, so that whenever I visit them I can play the chess :P
Currently m knitting sweater 

My next hobby is knitting; I have a keen interest on knitting truly. Whenever I am in front of my laptop, I always browse the knitting video. When I was young, I knitted using the stick of hard-broom. My father always advice me not to knit, he says that, knitting is meant for elderly women. Still, my interest in knitting did not die for good reasons. Knitting is an excellent way to express creativity, save money on clothing, and create personalized gifts. I never buy simple winter stocks like socks, scarf, gloves and hat for me. I knit for myself. During my first birthday of my nephew, I gifted him, a set of knitted cloths. Knitting has also been shown to be excellent for people's health. For all of these reasons, I still knit constantly. I recently finished my very own socks and scarf. 
My knitting stuffs. ;)
My last favirouite hobby is blogging.Blogging is fun. I was inspired by many Bhutanese blogger. It was in 2012, August, where my action researches tutor introduced blog for our class. We were asked to post daily about the action research. I was not much interested in it. I never knew that, I can post my feelings, actually everything on my blog. I left my blog, and I was awake when I first read the blog post of Passu sirand Riku sir… Later in 2013, blogging became my hobby. I received first comments from a man from Germany and blogger Tsewang K. It’s really funny how blogging begins... slowly... and then gets some followers.. .and then gets more followers and more page viewers. That really drives my blogging hobby.
 Truly, my blog was a slow burner in all senses of the word.  Slow to gain readers and slow for me to really connect with it, as a creative outlet, and as a hobby. Blogging has given me some amazing opportunities to express my feelings. Blogging became my dairy today;). I am utterly grateful to be a simple blogger. I really do appreciate bloggers of Bhutan. Keep blogging friends.

 Trying new things is so important. Everyone should go out and try something new every day. So that one day that will be your hobby.

No comments: