Monday, June 16, 2014

SoRrY...

source: internet
I'm sure if you were to count up all the words I say on a daily basis, you would find I say "Sorry" the most. Some of the reasons people excessively use the word "Sorry" are to settle situations, to gain acceptance, to fit in and to make those around him or her feel more comfortable.
Today, I am here to applozize you for the deeds that I have done to you. Please forgive me.
I am not begging the sorry just to put the heavy weight on my shoulders and trying to make you happy by saying sorry, however, when you are not happy, I accept the blame for it. That is why I am SORRY!!
Do you remember the speciality of todays date??? UMMM… ya I know you do dt…
SORRY for altering the special day into futile …
Edited pics 
Forgiveness is always a gift, whether from God, parent, spouse or a friend. I will never demand it or get angry if you ain't immediately forgiving me. I will wait for the time that you forgive me, that forgiveness will be a gift from you but truly I don’t deserve it, it will be a credit from my side…

M SORRY SORRY!! L

No comments: