Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Morning reflection ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I quote Robert Louis Stevenson, "That man is a success who has lived well, laughed often and loved much."  Mr. Stevenson quotes inspired me this morning. We don't always have to measure success by how much money we make or what career we have; there is a much more valuable currency and that is a smile. I think I
Keep smiling!!!
measure success in life by how much happiness one has and for some people money is happiness, but that's not true of everyone. If I had slightly less money but was doing what I liked then I’d be perfectly content. Also, it's very hard for me to understand those people who are "too busy" to have love. Love is the best and worst emotion rolled up into one not so neat package and who wouldn't want to experience that? I sure do. And of course laughter is extremely importan
t for lifting spirits. I love to laugh and just enjoy life, something I’ve been trying to do more of lately.

 Enjoy young adulthood because it's momentary and you'll never get it back. Enjoy you're youth while you have it and stop obsessing about the future (something I am entirely guilty of). Look at the sunset and put on some sad music. Take a long walk through nature. Smile at someone. Do random acts of kindness. Get a coffee with friends and just chill. Go hiking. Take a road trip. Visit your friends, miscall your parents daily; if you are students, if not make a call every day, they did lot to you. Parents are and were heroes in your life. Do not forget to wish your best friend birthday; if u failed then he/she will be hurt. Talk to a stranger, Live like a goddess. Read comics and eat chocolate ice cream. YOYO... Jump around. Laugh. Love. Live life to the fullest. 
HAVE A NICE DAY!!!

Keep Jing!!!

No comments: