Friday, November 01, 2013

3 Especial events held today in Paro College of Education.

Chief guest
I know it's kind of awkward when I say Happy Graduation coz we still got a month to be in the college with lot of academic works due...hehe! Still then, Happy Graduation cum Coronation cum College Foundation Day!!! lol
Let's have a whale of fun!!!!
The event was graced by the presence of chief guest Dr.Jagar Dorji, current Director General Tubten Jamtsho along with the faculty members, the staff and students teacher... The mood of the auditorium was then set by the cultural performances by student-teacher, certificate award ceremony for the graduating students.  By then the atmosphere was filled with joy and exhilaration...


Its my graduating day L !!

Today is the day that I've been waiting for since March 20th , 2010.  <-- the day I started college...
Well it has been 4 years and I literally cannot believe it.  Life goes so fast hm? Today is the day that I become an adult....first off, that sounds like death just waiting to happen.

But seriously, I am excited to graduate from Paro College. It has been a fun four years and I have seen many changes within me during these years.
College is a time where we grow and become who we really want to be in our life.
 In the past, when I saw graduating students walking around the campus and taking photos, I was filled with admiration and hope I could be one of them one day. However, when it was happening to me, I was surprised that I was not as excited as I expected and even felt a bit sad. It seemed that it was yesterday that I first arrived at College but now it was time for me to leave this lovely place. L Worry not asI mentioned earlier we still got a month to be in the college with lot of academic works due. I will use this short period of time rightly...
Happy graduation day to all of the graduates around the world! 

Happy 5th Coronation day...

Source:facebook.
Today is also the day which is very special for us, November 1st is the day Where his majestry the Fourth King of Bhutan, the father of present king abdicated the throne to HM the king Jigme Gesar Namgyal Wangchuk... It is a national holiday in Bhutan. Each year majestic celebration is expected to continue across the country. 
As Bhutan celebrates the 5th Coronation Day of His Majesty Jigme Khesar Namgyel Wangchuck, I would like to join the nation and offer my heartfelt felicitations to Your Majesty for your love, compassion and kindness. May Bhutan experience further peace and happiness under your kind and wise leadership.
Long live our King!
Happy Birthday ParoCollege :P...

It was another milestone for the Paro college of Education to be observed its 37th Foundation Day. As per the history, Paro college began as a teacher's training center (TTC) for pre-school care, which was formally inaugurated on 1st November 1975, with 15 trainess and a demonstration school at the Rinpung Campus.  DG Thubten Jamtsho is the present director of the mother college.





Happy foundation day Paro College!!!







No comments: