Thursday, September 12, 2013

I am good for nothing!!!

Yesterday I had a severe headache that’s why I had to go to bed early. Now am feeling better, but toothache and running nose still with me... Really, I feel good when I get care from my friends during my sickness. Thank you Kencho and Yangzom, for giving me the earnest care. 
Mummy made a call early in the morning saying, she had a dream of me. Mom and dad are the best person in my life who always provides me with immortal love and care.
 Ufffs today , I have realized I'm not really good at anything. I don't know why I didn't notice this before, but it's very clear now. And I desperately want to be good at something. I want o be good at reading or writing, or photography, or scripting, or designing, or animation, or socializing, or hell ROFL. I  even want to be good at self expression like the clothes I wear. But really, all I can do is try and fail. And it's so frustrating.
J
Hehe…


No comments: