Monday, September 09, 2013

HaPPy biRThday... Dear...

To my zaminn,
I want to thank you for making our stay toghther here at PCE a big success.  I want to thank you for being my sister, best friend and a guide. Your laughter, smiles, bravery, and ability to make this a memorable stay are the memories we are taking away with me. I am proud of how much you've learned, of the friendships you've created, and bonds I have built.  I look forward to see you dear. Have safe and warm teaching practice...

It's a nice feeling when you know that someone likes you,someone thinks about you,but it feels much better when you know that someone never ever forgets your birthday.""HAPPY BIRTHDAY "
Many amny happy returns of the day…

Love you lot… miss you alyzz… J

Memory... Missing you dear... :)
Yangzom, Rupa and t\Tseten...

No comments: