Thursday, September 12, 2013

AM Post :)

I have realized that I have never had a post in the morning, so this will be it. I will also attach a quote to think about this fine Thursday morning: "Clocks slay time...time is dead as long as it is being clicked off by little wheels; only when the clock stops does time come to life." William Faulkner
You know, this week seem light and I could see we are freed all most all the times. I feel truly happy. Do I sound like a teenage girl, but so what… ROFL.. It’s human nature, whenever we get a leisure time to spend, then we will linger on heaven... Cheer up for being you and for your life!!! J
Life is so interesting. I feel like I am in a time where things are coming in full circle. It's nice to feel this way, but I am waiting for the other shoe to drop.
I know all most all of my friends are in young adulthood. So, I urge you to enjoy your young adulthood because it's fleeting and you'll never get it back. Those who you are still in teens, enjoy your  youth while you have it and stop obsessing about the future(something I am entirely guilty of). Look at the sunset and put on some sad music. Take a long walk through nature. Smile at someone. Do random acts of kindness. Get a coffee and snacks with friends and just chill. Take a road trip.  Make a head wreath. Celebrate every Day. Talk to a stranger on a plane. Live like a goddess.  Jump around. Laugh. Love. Live life to the fullest… Uffs, “Take a road trip,” reminds me of something, we planned to go to Donkola(Holy place) alright… It seems plan have been getting disappeared. I will make it alive, worry not… Umm I will decide and I will fix the day to go for the holy trip. No worries, I will bring you the story, description and snaps of our trip :).
SMILE now lol…

No comments: