Sunday, August 04, 2013

M back to college!!!!

Hi viewers I know very well that I neglected this page for so long,
I was on vacation. I did many things during my holiday.
First things are, I helped my parents in paddy plantation and busy with the daily house hold chores.
The main events took place during my vacation was: The second round general election was held their,
I will narrate how I voted.

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
my friends calling me to go to the town for shopping... nyz, Lamme quickly thank my friends...

I could see the viewers increasing in my blogs… Happy I LOL… in absence of me my blog accompanied you right??
That’s great….
Now, I will be leaving to refresh myself I will be back to narrate my stories LOL :P... hehe
byee c you!!


No comments: