Tuesday, August 20, 2013

LifE musT gO oN...

Hello (: I'm suppose to go to bed now. HAHA! But let me do some blogging first...

woke up early this morning. Around 7 am, Yangzom and I headed off to college by 8:23 am. We stopped for a second on the way coz, I am notified that I forgot to bring the pass port size photograph, because we knew that third and second period were off; so, we decided to utilized this time by making VISA card. We reach school. After that we had an hour long session and we were freed. We decided to go bank and make the visa card. Ewww! no photo, felt lazy to come to the room and get it. Hehe oh! An idea strike my head, I had a photo in my account card. Ahhh!! M relieved… what I did was I just took out the photo from my account card hehe… and we headed towards the town and made VISA… LUCKY ME LOL… :D
On our way there… We took pictures. We snap snap snap snap ROFL, I will share with you some of the photos that we sapped today. You know, till lunch we hanged around taking pictures, going to toilet, eating, exploring the new ideas, chatting and did lot more LOL. Actually, being with friends are so fun xD…however nothing is permanent, everybody has their own life to live with right? No one can stay right here with you forever. As time pass, things changes. Nobody would like it when things changes. Honestly, I bet majority of them hate it. But our life must go on. Nobody knows what will happen next right? So be amaze with our future. Well, appreciate every single second of your life :) 


Click of the day LOL… :D


Hahha we looks kOOL right LOL...

Preserving our natonal dress hehe...

Preety Karma, cute Yangzom and Lost Rupa LOL....

TINEEEEE...


























I felt lazy to descrice the pictures... and m bit sleepy too...
Anyz, we all looks simple and kool alright LOL haha kidding....
Good night friends...
Cwt Drmzzzz...
:)

Before I update my blog for the day, let me say sorry to Ten-Yang, I dun mean to hurt you or be harsh to you but I just wanted to notify that, Tears! They are the most precious thing ever.. Do you know that? Wanna know why? Because tears, we only cry when something bad happens right? And usually it's something to do with the people we love the most. Her tears are for you. Because you are the person she loves the most. I don’t mean to be harsh o cruel to you but I don’t wanna see a drop of tear in my friend eyes now after as I cannot sallow it. Keep her happy. Be with her becoz she is the right person in your life. You know very well that, we have been together for last 10 years.  I know her very well. She is my best friend since 10 years back.
I just wanna say sorry for the message that I have sent to you. 
You two be Happy always…
Cute partners!!!


hehe M leaving now.. bye...
Goodnight once more...
Love you all....
Have a scary dreams... ROFL... :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

NIce Photoes... Lovely all of you...

Rupa Gurung said...

Thank you so much Anomymous... :)