Tuesday, August 06, 2013

fOtO gAlLeRy!!!

I love to eat cucumber.... yoyo...
It was a shocking story to listen... during my vacation I was hungry and thirsty too... in order to quench the thurst. I completed eating a big sized cucumber...
haha...
Today, I went Hungrel to offer butter lamp... Me and my friend are blessed with sunkey, thure chuu and we played a dice  game to pridict our livilihood... I got 14, and the lam of the gyenkha said 14 was the number blessed by Yeshey Goenpa and it was good for you... M content and Happy LOL...
I don;t know how far it ll be true...
This was the water kept near the door before we enter the Gyenkha... We just spreaded the water with the help of the plant\ dipped in water...
M I looking different???
I became chesmiss LOL...
I have added two more eyes, 'coz of that I am not facing any problem in reading the text and coping the words from the board... 
Hello children!!!!
hehe...
This was the educational play board brought for lil son of my elder brother... He is the only small child in our family... we love him so much... muaa muaa... mis you ...
He is just six months and 15 days old...
He giggle innociently...
Smile touches our heart...
He kills our boring day...
ummm lot more...
missing you sou much...
GOOD BYE CHILDREN!!!
hehe wat this board ll say if we keep the board untouch...
Lil boy infront of the table fan... muaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
During general election, I was there in the village to vote for the canidates of my choice. I dressed in a simple causal, no body bellieved me as a educated girl. One girl competed me with her early immature english with constant input of slang. She played a very old english song by Blue, she had a very tuff time uttering the lyrics of the song but she hummed and completed that song... hehe...Later, one of my student called me and I had a conversation in english, that girl scoot away when she heard me having conversation in english. I don't mean to chellenge her but it happened thus LOL :P...
Orange orchard... :)
Walker is the best solution for lil boy to move from one place to another place and catch hold of every thing that comes infront of him....
muaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
adorableeeeeeeeeeeeee...
Unzoiii sou cute JOJO...
Lovely... muaaaaa muaaaa....
This was the doll gifted by my sister-in-law... she is smilling right???
= Yes...
Alright she always does that..
I left her alone at home... she might be crying... sob sob...
aanyz, your sister is always missig you...
Muaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Miss me... LOL
:D
Its a choclate veg cake prepared by me...
Ahh yammy... :P
You wanna taste??
oki a piece for you...
how is it???
was it yammy???
LOL
hehe
....
I wanna fly and seek the happiness for all the sentient being...
M way back to Hostel after affering butter lamp...
:)

No comments: