Monday, August 12, 2013

First day of 8th semister....


It's the start of a new and final semester & I'd made a promise to myself that I'd do my best to make the semester fruitful. I also admit notifying myself that the result of 7th semester wasn’t good hehe.. :P…. oh, to clirify you, no back paper lol...
I woke up today morning, prayed and prosteted 108 times.
We attended morning assembly.
And we are free till lunch break...
After lunch we had a class in Rimpung Campus with Sir Karma Nidup, he is the new tutor for us. He asked us to introduce using the Ajectives before our name and you right my name is Rupa...
So, I introduced saying, "I am Religious minded Rupa" LOL haha... how it sounds to you :P...after introduction, we are introduced to module named Introduction to School Guidance and Counseling (EDN 411) by Tutor Karma Nidup. It was after lunch and its obvious that I was bit sleepy in mood however to be frank I didn’t sleep LOL :P…
To sum up, today we had a killer class & I'm proud I survived it! sophisticated during class but after the class I always feel so good about myself all day.
 Accomplished & very strong LOL :P hehe…



No comments: