Sunday, August 18, 2013

Book of memories...

Today  I am putting the diary online earlier because I will be going to get my friend Yangzom in the late afternoon, she went Thimphu yesterday and she will be coming back today.
Doremon gifted by Rosae...
Ahh! First of all let me describe my Sunday LOL…today was the day precisely which is unforgettable and memorable one. It was really nice meeting with my best friend Roshan and we enjoyed being in the atmosphere of Paro town. We ate momo and drank juice together and departed. . Actually we had a nice time together.
After that, again my cousin Tara was so nice to host me in her house.Happy me lol…

This is for all my friends, enjoy each n every moment, who knows when these moments will turn into memories.
Today is also a day added to my book of memories. :(

No comments: