Sunday, June 02, 2013

Who iz my best campanion at home?... :P




She always play with me...
She save my boredom...
She eats lot of biscuits and wai wai but no maggi for her...
Very active...
Loves to lay on her back especially during sunny day...
She loves butter and cheese...

Now guess who is she LOL :P...



 hehe I have a snap of her to you... have glance on it... :)







unzoiii :)


This cat loves to lay on her back with her belly sticking up...especially in the sunshine. With meaw the cat as my companion. The birds that hang out in the trees just outside this window make her a little crazy. Ahh some time I hate meaw because he is mercyless... She will not escape the rat... :(



You know, it was in last winter,  it was dark in the room. Meaw was under the table. I did not know meaw was under the table. I was wearing shoes around the house. I stepped on the tip of her tail, didn't know because of shoes. She jumped and ran and let out a scream unlike anything I've ever heard a cat make. It was very painful to her I know! Needless to say it's something I never want to go through again.



Eww... plz plz lol :P

Add caption



                

No comments: