Thursday, June 20, 2013

Sleep sleep go away...


It's been awhile isn't it? The last time I scribbled in this blog and I have totally neglected this space. My entire focus has been redirect to my examination preparation LOL...

Eww, I don't wanna preview my examination days because it has been very worst... It was really a burden  you know... uffs, wanna know how my examination days passed?

The following picture describe clearly, how I  was during exam LOL :P...


That world of the heavy sleep always stayed with me... I hate, this sleepy mood...  anyway, You look cuter than the above picture, Tse-Ten said... :P
I could't do my first exam well... 
Second exam went well... now I am left with one...  owwwww, I cannot measure my excitement to go home...
uffs, :( but you know, my drive corrupted and lost my assignment...which is a course ware design, I know I will have a sleepless Friday night to redo it...
Thank you readers Love you all... Stay tuning... 
Bye bye... Now, I am  gonna prepare for next paper.

GOODNIGHT!!!

LOVE YOU ALL!!!

No comments: