Saturday, June 22, 2013

Farewell my friend, don’t cry.


Once we never knew eachother..bt gud time brought us together..we may or may not live 4ever..bt let us try not to forget eachother...



Farewell my friend, don’t cry.

I turned away to look out the window. The tiny glimmer of hope and friendship that had remained in our heart was flickering.

Tears running down our cheeks, Tse-Ten turned back to Pip and said, "It'll all be okay, 

 Someday, we'll meet again... Don't cry ana Rupa..............L

The time we spent will be a memory dear, We will be really missing you. Wish you a very good luck during your teachng practice. Though we will be apart but your love, care and every thing goodness will be printed in my heart and the closeness will be always there in my heart...
lOVE YOU...
Miss you... 
See you...
Take care...

No comments: