Saturday, April 27, 2013

Tears Are The Most Precious Thing Ever :'(


Tears! They are the most precious thing ever.. Do you know that? Wanna know why? Because tears, we only cry when something happy or sad happens right? And usually it's something to do with the people we love most. My tears are for him. Because he is the person I love most. But then, my friends we right all along. It's really time for me to move on. All this while, I know that we wouldn't be having any future, but why am I still waiting? Because I don't want to wash all the memories that you're in. As long as it's related to you, I don't want it to be forgotten. Besides that, I believe in faith. Maybe we are not meant for each other though. At that time, your heart were broken because of me. Things really goes around comes around. Pay back time for a heartbreak. Now it's my turn. :'( Live your life happily. That's all I am wishing for! I'm not selfish to break you. I'm happy for you but I'm sad. I mean, I can't take it. It come so fast. I might need time to move on. I don't know how I have fallen for you. I also don't know how I can fall for you so hard. This is not what I want. :( :( :( :( :( I really really .... :(
That's it! I am not gonna emo myself. I had enough of it.

source:google.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:) :) :)