Tuesday, April 23, 2013

My project work :)



Now that I've started getting into the swing of things (I hope) with college, I plan to be posting a lot more often to my blog. I've been pretty inundated with assignments, presentation and reading, along with other projects that I've needed to devote my time to. Although we all know college isn't all fun and games (even though we sometimes wish it was), There are some projects that I've actually really enjoyed participating in, its about the chemistry project metallurgy. I really enjoyed doing it. Where we have done the copper and zinc plating. Here are the few picture for you all :).


Copper plation using active electrodes :)

Copper plating



Copper plating using inert and active electrodes.

Learning and doing chemistry is fun :)...



No comments: