Friday, February 01, 2013

What inspires me…



I am RUB student. I am Rupa Gurung, born on 18th May 1990. I am pursuing Bachelor Degree In Education, here in Paro college of education. But how am I moving. How am I having enough inspirations to move on with my life? I asked these questions several times a day. And these are the immediate answers that zoom by in my mind. Spare me, if I am wrong, hehehe...

I was a school girl. I was the one who walked all to school carrying books inserted into the back pocket of my kira till class two. I used to have the plastic shoes stitched several times. Once I went to school without shoe where I still remember my head master giving punishment to me. It’s not that I have a pair of shoe but I don’t like wearing. No, no, I don’t mean my parents they don’t at all bother me to buy shoes but they have hard times buying it. And at the same time I never asked them! I was the only girl who fought summer rain with plastic over me, all others had colorful umbrella and I have to walk 3 hrs daily, during summer I have a hard time where small rivers get bigger, and I could not cross easily, leeches kissing my feet, elders bullying me. So, it inspired me to study hard. Even harder when my loving parents and teachers advised me to do so. And I use to do it. I used to be inspired to study when my parents looks at me with the innocent glances and smile to know that I passed the examinations.

I used to be inspired when I think on being the only daughter of my parents. I am burdened because I am the only daughters. I am not burdened that I have to look after my parents and siblings. I never can predict how wide I and my parents would smile when I first hand over my hard-earned payment to my parents. How successful I would feel to be able to give pocket money to my two younger brother. How happy I would be to be able to offer my service to the Bhutanese people? And more happy when I first be able to pour my wisdom to my students. It may seems a castle in the air, but dream causes no harm. Dreams are just a yard of hard work away.

In school I learned various subjects just to pass my examinations. But here in college, I have to learn in order to pass my life. It is not enough to complete my 4 years course and return home proudly. I have to be a good teacher. I prefer what I can do for my students than what I can do for myself. I still don’t know how triumphant I would be the moment when my first students scored high marks in examination.

It must be proved! It does not mean that I am blowing my own trumpet so loudly. But it is the source of my inspirations...it makes me work hard and follow my dreams.

This is what inspires me to move on...and what about yours harayneee hehe…





3 comments:

Unknown said...

OKAY!u had a strugglin life it mde me emotional haha but me thinks:ya childhood rly gve u way to stand on ya own feet nw.Da society n ur parents cnt but b proud of u,wateva u had to suffer nw u dnt ve to:today da world has chngd so ur life is coz u can handle ur life easily.i command u to tke more action to create a new future wit comfort.

Rupa Gurung said...

Thank you so very much CM for your great commments... plz bea vit my grammatical mistake hehe... ya my strrugle was, is and will be my strength in life...
tnks for visiting my blogs visit again...
greetings
Rupa KK.

Ugyen Wangchuk said...

Wow
It was amazing
I always enjoy reading your articles