Monday, March 04, 2013

Class XII Result out wow I am gone mad…


Class XII result out with just 60% in over all percentage. Ufff where can I go now, who can accepts my marks? I am gone mad now. I have decided to go to Thimphu. I came all the way from the village to the  city in search of a job. But, numerous buts...
With all formalities I came to city and many pairs of slipers I changed as it torn off on walking in search of job.
My life is half-way to death in search of a place to live...
To every vacancy announcement I submitted my documents but my name never appeared on the shortlists...
Shall I tear off the university certificates and dump it off and live in the village with cows and goats?

Shall I commit suicide or go to village for paddy plantations?
When in home, my dad and mom always nagged me to go in search of a job...
Shall I pierce my belly with a knife or hang myself.
Those who took my job be extinct from this world, if You think bad on me let God do the justice...
I am despondent, none looks friendly...
Shall I carry grass and fed my hungry goats...but let it die out of starvation because I starved for several past days...
Why should I be burden of this world? After all, I know that I will never be better...
Finaly finally finally, I got a call from RUB saying that I qualified in BEd. That is the most happiest day I ever had. So, I felt proud of myself because I could at least make my parents happy…

No comments: